The events in order were the Men’s 100m sprint, Women’s, Women’s hurdles followed by Men’s hurdles, Men’s long jump, Women’s high jump, Men’s high jump and then finals for Men’s and Women’s hurdles. I left after that so I’m not sure what else took place. I won’t be uploading all my fancams and photos since the quality isn’t that great but I will link the ones which don’t disclose results or anything.
Okay, so onto the idols I saw! When we first entered the stadium, the opening ceremony was already finished so I had no idea what colours the companies/groups were. As I was pretty far away at this point, I had to really go by hair colour and or the hangeul I could barely see on their bibs. In these two fancams (1, 2) I’m pointing my camera straight at SHINee (Taemin and Jonghyun in the aqua shirts) but I had no idea. B1A4 were really easy to spot because they were in their group and CNU stands out with his glasses and ponytail ^_^. My friend was feeding me by the way, so excuse the muffled talking.
– I saw Jonghyun only at the very start and he had a towel wrapped around him the entire time. He didn’t participate in any event as far as I saw.
– I also hardly saw Taemin. He was in the sprint and hurdles but after that he just kinda disappeared.
– Minho was everywhere. HOW COULD HE NOT BE?? He was hyungwhoring with SJ, what’s new?
– THERE WAS 2MIN. A LOT OF IT. Minho just went up to Taemin and put his arm around him. He did it a few times and I caught it on camera 8D.
– Key was so cute dancing along to the ‘KIM KIBUM’ cheers. I was so slow though so I didn’t manage to capture it even though he did it a few times. Fans cheered for him the loudest outside of when Minho was participating in events. I think it’s because he has the best reactions to their cheers!
– Onewwwwwwwwwww. The love of my life. I really wanted to just jump over fans and down to him so that I could give him a hug. He’s so freaking cute !!! But I also think he was unwell. There was a lot of sangtae (I’m sure other fans got much better videos of them) but actually, after the sprints, Onew was by himself the entire time. He just sat a little away from everyone out in the sun and stayed there. He had an umbrella later and kept spinning and spinning it. He did it for like 5 minutes, I swear. Eventually he joined Sungmin under the tent in the shade and lay down on the grass on his tummy, holding his umbrella. SO CUTE. Later when he lay on his back, fans kept shouting ‘LEE JINKI’ and he put his arm up and then just kinda jumped up as if he was alive again. So precious ;-;.
– He kept putting in and taking off his jacket though so it made me wonder if he was unwell? He seemed to lack energy too, despite all the cute/weird/sangtae things he did (like he sat down on the grass facing one way, then put his arms out and spun himself to face the other way keke). Just the fact that he was alone about 90% of the time made me really😦😦😦.
– UM. WHEN MINHO COMPETES. WATCHING IT IRL IS 1003401983918203 MORE TENSE. I honestly thought I was going to pee my pants watching him high jump. I definitely lost my voice. And I don’t think this will get aired, but what he jumped after it was all over (like, just for fun), was better than his ‘official’ result.
Source: onelastlove @ tumblr
Translation Credit: onelastlove (not really a translation. It’s english originally.)
Credit: SHINee Forums International
Find Source: Mrs.CMinho